By using alternatives to plastic baggies, food wraps and cleaning supplies, you can make your kitchen less dependent on plastic.
- Swap plastic wrap for reusable beeswax, cotton cheesecloth and other natural alternatives
- Make the switch to reusable baggies made from fabric and other long-lasting materials
- Ditch the single-use coffee pods for reusable coffee pods and you’ll not only cut back on plastic but also save money
- Use plastic-free soaps and dishwasher detergents
- Use compostable sponges and rags made of natural fabrics
- As your existing plastic food and cleaner containers wear out, replace them with glass alternatives
- As your plastic kitchen tools wear out, replace them with more environmentally-friendly plastic-free alternatives like wooden spoons